I got up extra early this morning so that I’d have time to hit the gym before my work day started. Turned out, I had a little time to spare, so I decided to share a few things that I’m loving at the moment with all of you…
- Boyfriend jeans. I’m late to get on board with this one and I swore that I never would, but the fact is, they look incredibly comfortable and the casual, slouchy, laid back look is really growing on me. I’m considering investing in a pair from Current/Elliot.
- Whitney’s gold DvF top. I want it.
- Pink and purple for Spring 09 from Balmain.
- I saw Duplicity the other night. Besides lusting after Clive Owen, I also can’t stop thinking about how much I want the Marc Jacobs Blake bag that Julia Roberts carries in the film. It’s so classic.
- MAC Fast Response Eye Cream: it’s like a shot of espresso for sleepy eyes. Trust me, I need it these days.
- The fact that I get to see BRITNEY live in concert in less than a week.
- My Dolce Vita boots. I can’t believe how much I’ve worn these babies. They’re the perfect flat black boots.